Thursday 2 February 2012

The World is but a Stage!!

The choppers drew near
The fate that awaits us here
Energy i wasteth not in hope of survival
Cause the spurt of energy burst may lead to my doom
Like a humble servant every due i pay
Every job assigned i do day by day
Yet like a soldier stranded i am left behind
None of my fellow troops come to my aid
For days together in that Pit i laid
A trench once dug for shelter
The trench that becomes my grave!
My tunes have struck a note in many a heart
But one by one my audience depart
Leaving behind an empty stage
Filled with remorse filled with rage
Unto whom my battles do i wage
My enemies are co-actors who once shared this stage
A silence looms a voice appears
Brings hope and the limelight upon centerstage........

No comments:

Post a Comment